We are working hard to prepare a memorable event
Rotary Day – Rotary 4 Europe
Rome, February 22nd- 24th, 2019
Friday, February 22nd, 2019
15:30 - Event in Piazza del Popolo
Flash Mob; the Rotary wheel will be displayed around the obelisk.
The exhibition will be taken by drone and projected on a big screen.
20:00 - Welcome Interclub Dinner at
“The St. Regis Grand Rome” - Via V.E. Orlando, 3
Opening speech by Sen. Emma Bonino
Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
Largo Angelicum, 1 (Largo Magnanapoli)
09:00 – 09:50 Registration
10:00 – 10:05 Flag ceremony and anthems
10:05 – 10:10 Program description
10:10 – 10:20 Welcome by Patrizia Cardone with all District Governors
10:20 – 10:30: Ben Pintens, President ERIC with ERIC staff and DRs
10:30 – 10:40: Virginia Raggi, Mayor of Rome (to be confirmed)
10:40 – 12:30:
Moderator: Maria Sattanino, RAI Quirinale, Director
– On. Antonio Martino, Former Foreign Minister, and Defence Minister
-Antonio Tajani, President of the European Parliament
– Beatrice Covassi, Head of the European Commission Representation in Italy
-Thomas Huttinga, University of Leiden – The Netherlands
-Manon Levrey, Testimony of Solidarity Corps
-DG Sjerp van der Vaart, District 1600 R.I.
12:30 – 13:00 Forum & Manifesto’s signature
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch
15:00 – 17:00 Workshops:
– Solidarity Corps;
– Training seminars in Brussels.
20:00 - 22:30 Gala dinner at the Galleria del Cardinale in Palazzo Colonna (Via della Pilotta, 17/a)
Option for Rotaractors at Shari Vari (Via De' Nari, 14):
20:00 - 23:30 Buffet dinner
23:30 - late at night Disco Night
- Saturday, for spouses and guests: 10:20 - Guided tour (in Italian and English) at Mercati Traianei and Fori Romani (the visit takes about 2 hours. Price per person €30,00. You can book at the links below. Spouses and guests can reserve the light lunch at Angelicum).
- Sunday morning: 10:00 - Guided visit (in Italian and in English) of the Musei Capitolini and Sala degli Orazi e Curiazi, where the Rome Treaties were signed (the visit takes about 2 hours. Price per person €30,00. You can book at the links below).
For registration click below:
For accommodation booking please download the following for two forms, fill it in and follow the distribution.
The Rotary Day event group:
Guido FRANCESCHETTI (coordinator)
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgment: the logo inspire@eu has been created by Jennifer Lepscky